We are offering you the chance to win a Pure Flux One Electric Hybrid Bike for just £1.99! GUARANTEED Draw Sunday 10th April @ 8:30pm
You can enter up to 80 times per person.
Only 1099 entries!
From the manufacturer:
Pure Flux One electric bike is the only e-bike you need to consider for everyday e-biking. Lightweight, fast-charging and built with a low-maintenance Gates Carbon Drive™, it’s perfect for the urban commute, fun leisure rides and everything in between. In short, it’s the best value-for-money e-bike you’ll ever own.
- Lightest e-bike in its class at just 17.5kg
- Up to 40km / 25mi tested assisted range, perfect for urban commuting and leisure riding
- Easily removable but secure lightweight bottle-style battery – five hour charge time, 80% charge in just three hours
- 250W rear wheel hub motor system with three assistance settings (15, 20 and 25km/h cut-offs)
- Oil and rust-free, low maintenance Gates Carbon Drive™
- Intuitive handlebar-mounted control unit
- Sleek Pure Flux One 6061-grade alloy frame with mudguard eyelets, one size fits riders 5’7″/1.7m – 6’2″/1.88m tall (M-L)
- Comfortable rider position, perfect for everyday use
- Disc brakes for all-weather performance and control
- Premium grippy, robust Maxxis Overdrive Excel tyres with low rolling resistance
- Features comfortable KNUS saddle, ergonomic handlebar grips and textured brake levers
This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
You can enter this competition up to 80 times.
On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. These will also be visible on the My Account section of our website.
We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on our Facebook page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
To enter for free, please see our terms and conditions
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 10th April 2022 at 8:30 pm. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.