We are offering you the chance to win a Stomp Pit Bike Z3 -140 Big Wheel 17/14 (2022 Model) for just £1.99. GUARANTEED Draw Sunday 20th February @ 8:30pm
You can enter up to 50 times per person.
The Z3-140 still boasts the ‘exclusive to Stomp’ SR140C Z40 cam engine. Stomp buy in the YX140 and then fettle the engine with stiffened valve springs & a high lift race cam (known as the Z40 cam). The result is 2hp more than any other YX140 engine on the market. It might not be quite Zhongshan 155 territory but its most of the way there and significantly cheaper to install than the ZS155. If you look after the SR140C, it will prove a very reliable and cheap engine to run. The new-look Z3-140 also comes with updated pro foot pegs and polished hubs to complete the new look.
- Stomp Racing SR140C Z40 race cam
- Start-in-gear, all-up 4-speed gearbox
- 14hp at rear wheel
- 26mm race carb with double foam filter
- Aluminium shot blast finished cases with Stomp logo
- CNC oil cooler with braided steel hoses
- SDG2 heavy duty cradle frame for ultimate stiffness and control
- Removable rear subframe & bolt on engine hangers
- Revised light-weight tig welded 430mm swing arm
- Entended 735mm CNC machined USD oil filled forks
- Drop forged black anodised triple clamps (yokes)
- Nitrogen filled 290mm piggyback shock with steel bushes
- 17/14 SDG wheels with steel rims for strength
- Superb durable and tough Innova pattern MX tyres
- Improved and revised light-weight brake master cylinders and callipers
- Vented light-weight rotors
- Alloy oval exhaust muffler
- Mandrill bent big bore 32mm OD race pipe
- Features full-length alloy heat shield for style and protection
- Pro-taper style minibike bars
- Renthal style soft rubber grips
- Forged alloy clutch & brake levers
- 420 KMC chain with engraved alloy/nylon chain guide
- 420 41t lightweight durable rear sprocket
- 420 16t front sprocket
- Fold back gear selector
- NEW upgraded PRO footpegs
- NEW reinforced poly resin 5.5 ltr fuel tank with alloy CNC filler cap
- NEW revised firmer seat with Stomp logo
- NEW Detroit hi-impact polypropylene plastics
- Wrap around CRF number board with front brake pipe tidy
- New Stomp neon yellow race graphics kit with Stomp race sponsor’s logos
- Seat height 82cm
- Dry weight 71kg
- Weight limit -15 stone
This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
You can enter this competition up to 50 times.
This competition will close at 7:55 pm on 20th February 2022. The LIVE draw for this competition will be at 8:30 pm on 20th February 2022. You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. These will also be visible on the My Account section of our website.
We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on our Facebook page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
To enter for free, please see our terms and conditions
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 20th February 2022 at 8:30 pm. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.