**THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED**
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR CURRENT COMPETITIONS
We are offering you the chance to win a Nextbase 522GW Front & Rear Dash Cam Bundle for just 99p. GUARANTEED Draw Sunday 17th October @ 8:30pm
You can enter up to 60 times per person.
These always fly out very quick so make sure you grab an entry.
Only 399 Tickets!
From the manufacturer:
- FANTASTIC VIDEO QUALITY AND EXPERIENCE: Record your journey on the road with the 1440P/30fps & 1080P/60fps HD recording dash cam and F1.6 lens to provide high quality images on the road. The 140° wide viewing angle provides high coverage of the road ahead for additional protection. The 3″ HD award-winning IPS touch screen has upgraded picture resolution and clarity.
- QUICKLINK WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH – The 522GW is the world’s first Dash Cam with Bluetooth 4.2 and Quick-Link Wi-Fi to automatically sync files straight to your phone so footage can be supplied quickly to your insurer. You can also easily edit and share your footage via the MyNextbase Connect app.
- GPS MODULE, G-SENSOR AND SOS EMERGENCY RESPONSE – The 522GW provides ultimate protection on the road. Track where an accident happened, safeguard your footage upon impact and allow the dash cam to automatically alert emergency services of your location and for help in the case of an accident.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN – The Nextbase Series 2 range is the world’s first 1440p Dash Cam series with Alexa built-in. With Alexa Built-in and access to tens of thousands of skills, you can ask to play music, place calls, listen to audiobooks, hear the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, get directions, find parking, and more.
- REAR WINDOW PLACEMENT: The rear window camera offers all-round protection, as it is attached to the Series 2 dashboard camera via a 6 meter cable, so the rear camera is mounted on the rear window for high quality shooting. The cable can be hidden under the headliner.
- Display type: LED Included components: 12v Cable, USB Cable, Mount, quick start guide, Display size: 3.0
No Extensions. No Roll Overs. No 70% Cash Alternatives. No Nonsense.
THAT’S OUR PROMISE
Every Competition is GUARANTEED to be drawn on the date specified for the prize shown. This is regardless of tickets sold.
We will bring the competition date & time forward if the competition sells out before the timer states.
We use Cashflows as our card payment processor, this ensures that all payments are handled with the utmost of care and with full security measures for your protection.
Every purchase (over £5) qualifies for our loyalty programme where you can accrue points that can be exchanged for free tickets to any competition of your choice.
By entering you have confirmed that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
Ensure you have selected the appropriate answer to the multiple choice question.
Competition has a minimum of 1 entries and is limited to 399 entries for any duration taken.
Draw will be done LIVE on our Facebook page, using Googles random number generator.
Draw date is 17/10/2020 @ 8:30pm unless competition is sold out prior, then the date will be moved forward.
Entering the competition or successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize.
Any queries, don’t hesitate to ask via the contact us page.
Like our Facebook page to keep up to date with the competition and any future competitions.
Free Entry Method
To enter any Competition for free, you must first create an account and then send your name, address, date of birth, e- mail address and contact telephone number to the Promoter via our free entry contact form. This can be downloaded here: Free Entry PDF Free entries must be posted to: Bentley’s Bargain Warehouse Ltd t/a Bright Competitions, Anielas.com, Unit 11, Moorland Gate Business Park, Cowling Road, CHORLEY, PR6 9FE and must arrive by the Competition closing date. First class postage must be paid. Postal Entries are limited to one Entry to each Competition per postcard and One Free Entry per competition. The Entrant must fill in all sections of the form completely. For Competitions a random number/s will be allocated to each free entry by the Promoter. All free Entries will be treated in the exact same way as a paid Entries. Where applicable, these Competition terms and conditions also apply to free Entries. All free entries are processed on Friday of each week.